Thursday, January 14, 2010

FML

Yes, it happend to me again today. Same station, same table, same amount of time. Two ladies spend FOUR HOURS!!! FOUR FUCKING HOURS sitting at the SAME FUCKING TABLE (table 16) doing nothing but sitting and talking.

Honestly people. GO TO STARBUCKS! They don't mind if you just sit and wait, they don't mind re-filling your hot water, they get paid hourly! Please I beg of you, just stop sitting in my restaurant taking my money away from me and making me cranky. Nights like these are not good for my pocket, my health or my friendships. I piss people off when I get like this, they don't want to be around me, hell, I don't even want to be around myself.

I need something sexy, I need something fun. I need a warm kiss on a cold night. Its getting a bit lonely here me and my bottles of wine. I am trying to do and be my best here, but tonight I am feel like I just don't know how much longer I am going to be able to hold out this act of being OKAY!. I mean, its not an act, I am OKAY, but I want to be better than just OKAY.

Tonight is a re-run of last nights wine, I am am finishing off the bottle of my Pinot Grigio, watching the new Greys Anatomey and I am going to end the night with a few Andes Mints. My life is...well, my life.

(in a low pathetic voice) Cheers.

1 comment:

GG said...

I love you! I love you! I love you!