Tuesday, January 10, 2012

GET EXCITED!!!!!

I have not blogged in over a year. Can you believe it? I sure can't, there has been so much in my life in the past year and a half that I can't even wrap my head around it. Friends, found, friends lost, loves found, loves lost, loves found again and realized they were never loves at all. Family...well, family...music, laughter, babies, marriages, careers, loss...Adventure, extream adventure, illness, wellness, storms and laughter.

My best friend got her own home and a new job this year! One of my best friends got married this year! Another one of my best friends had her second son this year. I lost 2 close friends to petty bull sh*t. I beat the odds of cancer this year. I realized what love was and what a love lost can do to a person! I am still in the process of discovering who I am and how I can love myself.

What does this have to do with wine? EVERYTHING! Wine is what gets me up everyday, its what pays my bills, its what I drink, and its what I rely on to give me an imagination. I am NOT a wine snob, I just like the stuff, I like to share it, I like getting excited about it.

I'm Excited, I am excited to write again, and share the wine and the stories and the feelings, thoughts, smells, dreams and life with you all. Please, I ask you, if there is something you want to know or feel you want to share, do it here...this is not a platform for myself, but for everyone to share what it is about your life, your dreams and your WINE, or....WHINE...

2012! I'm Excited!

Cheers!

No comments: